Hi,
Can you please help me. I would like to limit my search to a page and the child pages under it. But I can't get it to work. Do you have an example?
Best,
M
Hi @Mona Fahimi,
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
The Livesearch macro can't be configured to search in a page and its children, but you can use the pagetree search macro instead.
Cheers,Matthias.
Hi @Mona Fahimi Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Supplementing to Matthias's answer, If you apply a specific label to your parent page and child pages, you should be able to limit the search to pages with that label using Restrict to label(s) parameter available in the Livesearch macro. You can try that and see if it works for you.
thank you!
there are so many child pages. I think page tree might be the fastest way!
hi, how can I request the Livesearch to be developed include the root page restriction?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.