Hi there,
firstup, I'm no programmer, so I'm a bit in a loss here.
I've got two customfield (Checkbox). One called Server/Dienst with the values Server and Dienst and the other called Taetigkeit with the values Inbetriebnahme and Ausserbetriebnahme.
I also got four checklist customfields called ServerIn, ServerAus, DienstIn and DienstAus.
I want the script (We have Scriptrunner) to do the following:
- Display ServerIn if a) Server/Dienst == Server AND Taetigkeit == Inbetriebnahme
- Display ServerAus if b) Taetigkeit == Ausserbetriebnahme
- Display DienstIn if c) Server/Dienst == Dienst AND Taetigkeit == Inbetriebnahme
- Display DienstAus if d) Taetigkeit == Ausserbetriebnahme
I already got the following:
switch (customfield_12508) // Server/Dienste
{
case "Server":
switch (customfield_12503){ //Taetigkeit
case "Inbetriebnahme":
//display ... customfield_12504 //ServerIn
break;
default: // Ausserbetriebnahme
//display ... customfield_12505 //ServerAus
}
case "Dienst":
switch (customfield_12503){ //Taetigkeit
case "Inbetriebnahme":
//display ... customfield_12506 //DienstIn
break;
default: // Ausserbetriebnahme
//display ... customfield_12507 //DiensAus
}
}
My Question is: How do I do the display part? How do I tell Jira to display one specific customfield and otherwise hide it altogether? The fields should also be hidden if no value is (yet) chosen as described in my pseudocode above.