Hello,
Is there a way to scan a space or the entire instance for all the macros used? I know about the macroName search; but I don't want to search for one macro at a time.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi there!
I believe confluence doesn't have this functionality embedded. Sometime ago, there was a plugin that could perform this called macro usage stats plugin, which is not compatible with the newer versions of confluence.
The only way today to search for a macro in confluence is to either search using macroname <name> or by searching directly in the database as stated in this answer.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Hi back!
Thanks for the information. I took a look at the script. Does it create a report of all macros used? I don't want to search for "one macro", I want to see all the macros used without searching for them one at time which is time prohibitive.
Thanks
Hi!
The old plugin was the only way I know it could find all macros in confluence. Today, I only know this workaround which will find one macro in all pages at a time. It's a time consuming task though if you have multiple macros.
Cheers
Thanks for the information. Sorry to hear such a useful macro is no longer supported. I'll just have to make the time to do one macro at a time.
Cheers right back at ya and thanks again!
Rosemary
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.