I have setup integration between Opsgenie and a Salesforce Developer Environment. I want to retain the ability to open, update, or close an alert/case in 1 environment and it will change the corresponding alert/case in the other. And for the most part that is working.
The 1 problem that I am seeing is when I create ticket in Opsgenie that creates a Salesforce case as expected, but the creation of Salesforce case triggers the creation of a new Opsgenie Alert.
The ideal sate:
New Opsgenie Alert -> Creates -> New Salesforce Case
New Salesforce Case -> Creates -> New Opsgenie Alert
What I am Seeing:
New Opsgenie Alert -> Creates -> New Salesforce Case -> Creates -> New Different Opsgenie Alert
New Salesforce Case -> Creates -> New Opsgenie Alert
I did try to apply a filter to cont create alerts from Salesforce cases container the word Prometheus as most if not all alerts will be generated from Prometheus but it does not seem to work. That is the only change made from the default configuration.



