Hi all,
I'm new to Jira, but hopefully this is an easy solution. I have not found this question elsewhere, but if it is somewhere please provide a link.
I've got 1 project, and there are 3 teams working in it. Each team has their own board and backlog. One team works on back-office logic, one team works on the UI, one team works on data stuff.
What I want is 1 burndown chart that shows cumulative progress for the thee teams for each _sprint_. Based the attached image, I want a burndown chart that starts at 300 points (the sum of points for the three teams) and works toward 0 for the 3 week span of the sprint.
What I have is 3 burndown charts (one per team). See attached image. There is a dropdown, and I have to pick which team I want to see the sprint burndown for.
I've created a board that shows all the issues allocated to Iteration 9, but I can't figure out how to tell the Burndown Chart to use that board (or the JQL used to populate that board).
