Hi, i'm using Table Grid Editor version 1.20.1 and I want to know what is the name of table that store data from a column type col.xyz.type = textarea.
In cf table, only an id is stored.
Selection_001.png
Thank you
Hi Guilherme,
Have a look at this faq
https://wiki.idalko.com/display/TGPD/How+is+the+grid+table+identifier+calculated
All tge based data is stored in a table which is managed by the add-on. The number in the CF is the number of rows in the grid for that particular issue.
Let me know if this helps,
Francis
Hi @Francis Martens (iDalko), I know the table that contains field data. But when I have a field with col.xyz.type = textarea, it doesn't save text itself in the column (Check "comments2") it's a key from another table. This table is what I want.
Textarea columns are clobs allowing to store huge comments. This clobs are implemented differently depending on the database system.
What database are you using ?
Hi @Francis Martens (iDalko), I'm using PostgreSQL
Thanks for your support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.