Hi there,
I'm using Insight in an on-premise environment. The Insight version is 9.0.12 on a Jira version 8.20.1.
From what I understand from the Insight permissions page, it is possible to apply different permissions on schema and object level.
I have a user, let's call him Bob, that has the following permissions:
- Is a user on the schema level
- Is a developer on an object type, called Assets, which contains children
This is what happens. Bob can:
- Only view objects on all object type levels
- Only edit / create objects on the Assets branch (also the children object types of Assets)
This is expected and is fine.
However: Bob can't move or delete objects from / to the Assets branch, even though the permissions page explains that this should be possible. This is what Bob sees:

You can see that both the Move and Delete options are dimmed and don't work.
Is this the expected behaviour? Or am I doing something wrong?
What would I have to do to have Bob be able to move and delete objects, only in the Assets branch? (I don't want him to be developer in the entire schema.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Jacques.