Our company has a few IT projects and used JIRA Software product for them.
Administrator made and assigned a JIRA project to me and I am configuration that for my project.
Actually I want to configuration to follow:
- Have 5 issue types. (Issue, Task, Change, New Feature and Bug)
- Each types has different workflow.
- Each types has different Create, Edit, View page.
- Some types has custom fields.
- Create page configured system fields and very simple.
But when I was configured, I had some problem.
Example, administrator made a custom field as 'pending script' and I want to use 'Task' issue type.
So I made workflow for 'Task' issue but want to don't show it when we create 'Task' issue.
This field should to show when we change from 'IN REVIEW' stats to 'IN PROGRESS' status.
I checked 'transitions' for that but I can't find solution.
When I did not add this field 'Create' page, we can not 'View' page. Our administrator guide to me about that, if our project use this field we must add to 'Create' page and input the value to this field when we make 'Task' issue. If we do not input the value to this field, we can not see this field 'View' page even if I add it to 'View' page.
Is that true? Is that really no way?
Pleas tell me about good solution.
Thank you.