Hi!
I am trying to use a confluence cli command to remove one label from all the pages in one space (and remove the label from the space at the same time). I found a code I could use at: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOAP/How+to+remove+a+label+from+a+set+of+pages
But I can not get it to work for me - it keeps returning an error "Error: Unexpected argument: removeLabels".
This is the code I am using (to remove the label 'purple' from the space 'MUMB'):
--action runFromPageList --space MUMB --common '--action removeLabels --labels purple'
Any advice what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks,
Daniel
Try this:
--action runFromPageList --space MUMB --common "--action removeLabels --labels purple --id @pageId@"
Hi Bob,
Thanks so much! That works perfcetly!
Is there a way I can use the "@all" for the space entry?
Best,
No, I don't think so. You would need to use runFromSpaceList to drive your existing command, just have to watch out for the quoting. I opened CSOAP-289 for you for direct support.
Thanks so much for the information - this is really helpful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.