Is there a way to create a Gliffy diagram in Confluence by importing a Gliffy xml file? The gxml file was exported from another Confluence instance.
Hi Danielle,
Which version of the Gliffy Confluence Plugin are you using?
If you're using Confluence 4 / Gliffy 4, there is a UI issue in that you can't import GXML diagrams when you create new diagrams using the Rich Text Editor. Instead, try this from the page that you want to add the diagram to:
We expect to address this UI issue in our next point release.
I hope that helps!
chris @ gliffy
Have you tried attaching the Gliffy xml file to a page, then adding a "temporary" Gliffy diagram and adapting the diagram name to match the file that is already attached? I've done a similar thing before and it's worked.
That worked. Thank you Sarah!
Hi Chris, this also worked as well as Sarah's workaround. Thank you! Indeed I am using Confluence 4 / Gliffy 4.
Thanks, these answers helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.