Hi everyone,
I installed the Confluence CLI to export certain pages automatically with a script to pdf files.
Currently the script works like this:
$pageNames = ... --action getPageList --space $space --labels $relevant_labels
foreach ($page in $pageNames)
{
... --action exportPage --space $space --title $page --file "...\fileName.pdf"
}
This works fine and I get one pdf file per page. But I would prefer getting just a single pdf with all pages included. Especially when it comes to pages with subpages.
- Is this possible with the ACLI? e.g. ist there an option like "exportToSingleFile" or sth. like that?
- Is there is an option that a parent page is with its subpages exported to a single file? (If I trigger exportPage with --descendents)
- In general: where do I find the options for --options anyway? Because in the docu it only says "action specific advanced options" - well, thanks for nothing..
I know, that I could do it manually with the Content Exporter App, but the goal is that the pages are exported automatically.
Hope someone can give me some help here.
Thanks a lot!