I extracted the issue information and the transactions history ex: open> in progress, in progress > closed is not provided in the JSON reply. Can somebody help me with this?
Please generate an example issue, then provide the REST request you are making, and the response you are receiving. This will make it easier to troubleshoot.
Here is the rest that I tried with a get I posed : http://MyServer/jira/rest/api/latest/issue/MyDey-001 and then I tried all the possible solutions with the "transactions". ex: /transitions ... nothing provides me the list of all the statuses included in my issue. I am using JIRA 4.2.4
Hello Natalie,
I think this thread is what do you want to know
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27692?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel
Yes this is what i want, but my problem is that i am working with JIRA 4.2.4... did somebody find a workaround for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.