Hi
I´m Trying to get the my teams schedule from the API with my Teams Geniekey and get´s an error "Api key is not authorized to access the schedule" as reply
I´m able to get who is on call https://api.eu.opsgenie.com/v2/schedules/MySchedule/on-calls?scheduleIdentifierType=name'
But not https://api.eu.opsgenie.com//v2/schedules/MySchedule?identifierType=name'
What rights do I lack?
//Christoffer
Hi @Christoffer Granlund ,
Where did you get the apiKey that you're using for these requests? If the apiKey is from an API Integration, then that API integration needs to be either assigned to "No Team", or assigned to the same team that this schedule you're trying to GET is on.
Also - if the apiKey is from an API Integration you will need to ensure the API Integration does not have "Restrict Configuration Access" checked off
Alternatively if you got the apiKey from the "API Key Management" section, you will want to ensure the api Key has at least "Read" and "Configuration Access" permissions.
Hope that helps!
Thanks,
Samir
I have an API key assigned to the same Team as the schedule, I have tried with and without Restrict Configuration Access checked and get the same result.
Can you please reach out to Opsgenie support via support.atlassian.com so we can assist you with this further?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.