Hi,
I recently went through a laborious upgrade and succeeded upgrading Confluence 3.5.13 to 5.1.2. This was an incremental upgrade as advised in the documentation.
Happily, everything works and my Confluence is setup to work with our crowd server.
My only problem is editing a page. When I click on the Edit button inside a page, the redirection takes some time and goes to http://<OUR-DOMAIN>/pages/undefined (Page Not Found).
What is awkward is that if I RIGHT-CLICK on the Edit button and paste the url (<OUR-DOMAIN>/pages/editpage.action?pageId=<9999999>, I go to the editor and everything is great. I can also edit this url: <OUR-DOMAIN>/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=<9999999> and replace 'view' by 'edit' and it still works. CTRL-CLICK-ing (opening in a new window) on the Edit button is also OK.
I looked at my confluence logs, there are no logging when I get redirected to http://<OUR-DOMAIN>/pages/undefined.
I looked at my network monitor and notices that there are google analytics http requests before this error but I doubt
this has anything to do with it.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I spent a lot of time trying to fix it but had no luck.
Cheers.