Hallo everyone.
In my team we are several people and many epics and much more issues..
I want to create filter, where I can show only my issues and ONLY MY Epics?
Can I do this to my on prem Jira 8.5?
regards
Aldis
Hi @Aldis Voitenko welcome on the community. Just to clarify. You need to select only "bold" issues (your epic or your issues under your epics)?
No. In you example it would be - Epic1, task1 and task2 assigned to Aldis
ok, so you can use simple JQL assignee = currentUser() as subfilter right? It is predefined on boards and is named as Only My Issues. Can you use it or why not, if not?
I can do that, but than JIRA return only my assignee tickets, but no elics..
But I Want see only those Epic, which is assigned to me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.