I was attempting to save a document and kept getting "Unable to communicate with server. Saving is not possible at this moment." even though I could save and create other documents.
I disconnected from my VPN, logged out of confluence and back in, restarted my computer, logged into an incognito window, and cleared my browser's cache, cookies, and history. Nothing seemed to work.
So I thought, "If I can make a new document and update that one, I'll just copy the contents of my old document to the new one and save the changes there." I copied everything over and got the same error AGAIN!
Frustrated, I started to copy one paragraph at a time and found that confluence was totally fine with that... until I copied an emoji. The second I copied the emoji the error popped up and I couldn't save the document again.
Please let me know where to report this emoji error.