While trying to connect MS SQL server with EazyBI I am getting the below Login failed error. And this is happening for every suer that I am creating. I am able to connect to DB with My SQL client using the same user though.
Are you able to make a connection using the same credentials and host name in another tool.
If you have the scriptrunner plugin you maybe able to test the connection
import groovy.sql.Sqlimport java.sql.Driverdef driver = Class.forName('org.postgresql.Driver').newInstance() as Driverdef props = new Properties() props.setProperty("user", "username") props.setProperty("password", "userpass") def conn = driver.connect("jdbc:postgresql://yourhostname:5432/jiradb", props) def sql = new Sql(conn) try { sql.eachRow("select count(*) from jiraissue") { log.debug(it) } } finally { sql.close() conn.close() }
Dear @Diptangshu Sarkar ,
welcome to the community!
When you can connect from your client PC to the MS SQL server, successfully, this does not mean that it works from Jira/eazyBI. I just proved that the credentials are correct and the DB is working.
It could be one of the following (hard guessing - I don't know details of your environment):
I recommend to contact your DBA for support.
So long
Thomas
I was able to reproduce this error message when entering an incorrect user/password.
Please double-check username and password for specific server host and port.
More detailed information could be found in SQL server log files.
Best regards
Janis Liepa / eazyBI support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.