While recently upgrading JIRA and Confluence, I noticed on the official documentation that I could no longer use a single click on an image to enlarge/preview it. In Firefox I could right click then click on View Image; in Chrome I could right click then Open image in new tab, but in IE by default I'm not able to view the image in a new tab or window.
Would it be possible to restore the single click image preview option? Some screenshots in the docs are a little small (e.g., https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver031/getting-started-for-service-desk-admins-802164535.html) and my eyesight is not getting better with age. It's also disconcerting when switching between FF and Chrome, where after right-clicking as described above, one has the image in the same tab while the other has it in a separate tab. Occasionally I close the wrong tab when I'm done viewing.
I know I could zoom in via the browser, but I prefer the one-click-to-open/one-click-to-close method that was previously used. Is there any way to have this restored, or if not, is there any better way for me to view images?