Hi,
in this post I'm referring to average time in status filter.
1. basically the need is outlined in the subject. I see extremely high average number of days of the tickets in "Investigation ongoing" status. Apparently either the developers are struggling to properly get to the root cause of the issue, or the reporters are not supplying enough information in the ticket which would enable the developer to investigate. Or perhaps, there are 1 or 2 outliers. In any case, I would like to get more detailed reporting about each status grouped by the assignee team or status reporting grouped by the reporter. This should allow me to see who is "the worst" offenders.
2. In the report above, as already mentioned, "investigation ongoing" is really high. When I click on "high" point on the graph I get redirected to the filter that displays a list of tickets, presumably connected to "high" point of the graph. In other words, after the click I expect to arrive to the place where the tickets that had "investigation ongoing" status for a long time (hundreds if not thousands of hours). However, after clicking I see regular tickets with very short resolution time. I'm not sure what's the point to allow a user to click on the graph if the action does not provide a relevant information.
Thanks,
Omar