I'm trying to use the REST API to add users to the watch lists of a space's blog page (for example: https://confluence.com/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=XYZ), so the equivalent of pressing this 'Watch this Blog' button on the blog page:
Using the API to get the content ID of any page or blog post is super easy but for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to get the contentID of the page where all the blog posts for a space are listed. Frustratingly this also seems to be the only page without a 'Page Information' tab either.
If such a blog page doesn't have an contentID then how could I replicate the process of going to an individual blogpost and selecting the 'Watch for new blogs in this space' option when clicking the 'Watch' button of a blogpost:
This also allows the user to watch the space's blog page instead of just the individual blog post.