Hi everyone,
I have an issue setting up the pull request decorations from Sonarqube Enterprise on Bitbucket Server.
Sonarqube actually delivers the decorations to the Bitbucket instance. There should then be a report available on the pull request page, but there is nothing there.
I tested this with a vanilla bitbucket 6.10.14 and a 7.17.1 (as a docker instance) from a Sonarqube Enterprise 8.9.0, 8.9.1, and 8.9.2.
The Log points to this particular spot:
10.18.199.10,10.18.99.10 | http | o@1BKQBINx694x2333x0 | admin | 2021-11-10 11:34:59,219 | "PUT /rest/insights/1.0/projects/TA/repos/alice/commits/0c1cbc5a1f50cbd017a65c331d5de71af1a3d4b8/reports/com.sonarsource.sonarqube HTTP/1.1" | "" "okhttp/4.9.0" | 200 | 573 | 620 | access-token:id:290119840153 | 91 | 14nhufa |
So, the data lands here, it seems, the commit ID is where the branch split off, so before the actual commit in the branch. I have no idea if this is even remotely correct:
https://my-bitbucket/rest/insights/1.0/projects/TA/repos/alice/commits/0c1cbc5a1f50cbd017a65c331d5de71af1a3d4b8/reports/com.sonarsource.sonarqube
{"data":[{"title":"Bugs","value":"0","type":"TEXT"},{"title":"Vulnerabilities","value":"0","type":"TEXT"},{"title":"Code Smells","value":"0","type":"TEXT"},{"title":"Security Hotspots","value":"0","type":"TEXT"},{"title":"Code Coverage","value":"n/a","type":"TEXT"},{"title":"Duplication","value":"n/a","type":"TEXT"}],"createdDate":1636540499206,"details":"Quality Gate passed","key":"com.sonarsource.sonarqube","link":"https://my-sonar/dashboard?id=TA&pullRequest=1","logoUrl":"https://my-sonar/images/embed-doc/sq-icon.svg","result":"PASS","title":"SonarQube","reporter":"SonarQube"}
What do I miss? Is there an additional configuration necessary in Bitbucket to activate the insights reports on the pull requests page? Is the place the report was delivered to correct? Do I need another plugin apart from the default Code Insights?
Thanks & BR,
Johannes