How to modify the custom field Multi Checkboxes to be displayed in horizontal ?
<script language="javascript">var YOUR_CF_NAME = "check boxes"; AJS.$(document).ready(function(){for(var i=0; i < AJS.$("fieldset").length; i++) {if(AJS.$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") legend span")[0] != null && AJS.$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") legend span")[0].innerHTML == YOUR_CF_NAME) { AJS.$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") div").css('display', 'inline'); AJS.$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") div").css('float', 'left'); } } });</script>
thanks for the support
You'll need to amend the view-multiselect.vm file and restart Jira.
#if ($value) <div class="shorten" id="${customField.id}-field"> #foreach ($singleValue in $value) <span>$!singleValue.toString()#if ($velocityCount != $value.size())</span>,#end #end </div>#end
what should i modify in order to be displayed horizontal
I mean Multi CheckboxesChoose multiple values using checkboxes.
Changing the div to a span might do it, though I haven't tried - since a div starts a new line and a span doesn't.
I mean Multi Checkboxes
I am new to Jira, but I am confused. I am using Jira 4.4.3 and the information about where to put these changes does not make any sense to me. When I look at the html source file through the browser, the css comes from a file named batch.css. The veiw-multiselect.vm does not seem to match source html structure. There is no class shorten in the source html and the id does not match either.
The directions claims we can add javscript through the adminstration interface, but there nothing I can find in the field configuration area where I can add javascript.
I did find the aui-overrides.css file, but I cannot find any information about how that file information gets into batch.css.
What is the real scoop here?
Hi, sorry for the bump but here's the update one based on my knowledge and skills and using your code as reference.. I've made changes although it is not the best
var YOUR_CF_NAME = "customfield_<customfieldid>";for(var i=0; i < $("fieldset").length; i++) {if(i > 0 ) {$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") div").css('display', 'inline');$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") div").css('float', 'left');$("fieldset:eq(" + i + ") div").css('margin-left', '10px');})
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.