Hi,
I am attempting a refresh of our Dev Jira environment by importing a DB dump, created from the production DB via a pg_dumpall call.
I have imported this DB over our Dev environment by running /usr/pgsql-11/bin/psql -p 5434 -d postgres -f pg_dumpall.20211027.
The application on the application server was stopped before this import, and restarted after it.
However, some projects that are present in production, are missing from the Dev environment after this import.
Is there a different process I should or could use to achieve this? Do I need to copy any other directories from the DB or application server, from prod to dev? I found some articles suggesting copying the home directory, but I didn't see anything official from Atlassian in those threads as to whether that was safe, needed, or what the process should be for it.
In short, can you please advise how we should refresh our dev environment with the latest content from prod?
I asked this question to Atlassian support but they weren't able to offer any specific advice other than telling me to use our DB's native tools, which is exactly what doesn't seem to be working.
Thanks,
Benjamin.