Hi
We used an own written macro with some velocity, some html, css and javascript. All worked well in version 7.4.7, but after the upgrade to 7.13.1 the macro does not work anymore. After a lot of debugging - I am not a developer - I am absolutely not able to find the reason. One problem is the javascript part: If I log the console output, it does what it should (set the display property of a div to block or hidden), but this change is not visible in the browser window - only the first occurency applies the change.
The other part is velocity itself. I created a simple macro to demonstrate the problem:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
## Params
## @Param otherpage:title=Link to another page|type=confluence-content|required=true|desc=Link to another page
## @Param pageinclude:title=Link to page to be included|type=confluence-content|required=true|desc=Link to page to be included
## ------------------------------------------
<h3>set otherpage</h3>
#set( $linkotherpage = "<ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title='$paramotherpage' /><ac:plain-text-link-body><![CDATA[Here goes the dummy text]]></ac:plain-text-link-body></ac:link>" )
<h3>set includeline</h3>
#set ($includeline = "<ri:page ri:content-title='$parampageinclude' />")
<h3>output other page from var</h3>
$linkotherpage
<h3>output direct to other page</h3>
<ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title='Testpage Link' /><ac:plain-text-link-body><![CDATA[Here goes the dummy text]]></ac:plain-text-link-body></ac:link>
<h3>include page direct</h3>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="include" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name=""><ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title="Testpage Include" /></ac:link></ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>
<h3>include page from var</h3>
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="include" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name=""><ac:link>$includeline</ac:link></ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the links are set directly, they work. If they are set from a variable, they don't work and I have absolutely no idea why. The macro above demonstrates the behavior.
Any help or idea would be really appreciated.
Thanks and regards
NKS