Hi, new to Confluence and wish to know how to delete/remove a page from a space please.
Hi Max,
Welcome to the world of Confluence. To delete a page, just click Tools>Remove. It will go into Trash (Space tools>Content Tools>Trash) where you can Restore or Purge deleted pages at a later date.
You may need to have the "delete" rights added to you r account for this space.
Hi Tom,
Thanks for replying. I can't see Tools on the webpage. Is this because I'm not an admin at present?
Max
Might be a cog to the top right of the page, depending on your version.
Hi all, yes, my version features the ellipsis as opposed to the wording. Then once I established that the space admin had given me permissions to delete pages it was plain sailing. Thanks for your assistance - I'll probably be back!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.