How can insert approve links in email Automation for Jira
Hi @yusif.malikov
Do you need to send the approval link for approving a workflow step? if this is the case Approval email should be sent automatically to the approvers once issue status changed to the one has approval setup. and this doesn't require any automation for jira involvement.
Thanks
Mohamed Adel
yes i know. But need more fields (insight fields, which request type hasnt this field but in workflow step this field added automatically) add to approve mail.
Default automation rule this added as
${approval.buttons}
i need this function in
I understand now , automation rules can't help in this case
you are using server instance I had this scenario before but it was a bit complex
I used ScriptRunner post function to generate a random token
I send it with a rest endpoint URL in a custom email like the one sent by JIRA service management
thanks in advance
adel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.