Hello, can anyone recommend a training provider for intermediate to advanced Insight learning? I see Riada are offering something along the lines of what im looking for, but they havent responded to my enquiry and I'd like to get something booked soon.
Here's the link to Riada's course if anyone else is interested - https://riada.se/en/training-mastering-insight-for-jira/
Thanks
I only have one Atlassian Training partner that I found before I became a community leader. https://www.praecipio.com/resources/blog/insight-atlassians-digital-asset-management-tool
Hi @Ryan Smith ,
Maybe you can take a look at the Atlassian Partner Directory. You can search by region and expertise (Training Partner) to maybe find a partner in your area.
Hi Ryan,
Yes, on Riada (soon to be Eficode), we have Insight trainings on a scheduled basis. I'll make sure we return to you asap.
Björn
Thank you, Björn
Thanks Walter, I'll take a look. Much appreciated.
Hi Carla Ann, thanks for this. I'll have a look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.