which is the limit of the number of threads that can be assigned in jira
What do you mean by "threads"? Issues? Connections? Database connections? Java threads?
Hi @Administradores welcome to the Atlassian community.
I believe check thread limit is what you are looking and asking for!
Hi Nic, it's Java Threads
Great., thank you!
There is no limit to the number of threads, other than the one your OS and Java combination can handle. Jira generally likes to have 1024 allowed for it, but larger systems should have their limits raised to at least 4096, if you are imposing limits (Something to start thinking about at 500+ users probably)
Good afternoon. we are setting up this fileserver.xml<Connector port="8080"maxThreads="250"minSpareThreads="10"connectionTimeout="20000"enableLookups="false"protocol="HTTP/1.1"redirectPort="8443"acceptCount="10"
We are increasing this maxThreads="250 "Could you tell us what is your max.
Thanks
I have the same question like Administradores.
My confluence slows down probably by too much client-connections.
I use windows server with mysql 5.7 and confluence datacenter for 500 users (coming soon 1000)
What are the best values for database max_connections and server.xml maxThreads?
Thanks,michael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.