hi,
I want to try out a confluence datacenter installaion on a single windows box.
Without any clustering. Unfortunately I can´t find any installation scources.
Using this link, I have the choice to use an Amazon or a Microsoft cloud.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download
Where´s an installer?
Am I blind?
:- )
I'm guessing you've answered one of the questions "wrong" on that page and it's taken you off down the wrong path! There's a lot of paths there, and I don't think they are at all well signposted!
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-journey is where I'd go for your question. Then tell it "try for free" and "on my own hardware" (probably) should get you a load of download options including a windows installer.
The other option there is to select "upgrade" instead of "try for free", which will land you on a page with a link to "download older versions" - that might actually be of more use!
I thank you very much, Nic.
A vew moments before, I realized my mistake and I found my download.
It had been so simple...
I am very embarrassed.
Have a nice weekend!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.