Hi all,
Is it possible to group issues on advanced roadmaps by reporter?
Thanks and BR
Verena
@Verena Schwegel -
Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, as far as I know, it is not possible to create group by reporter for issues.
I would recommend that you contact Atlassian Support Team to see if they have anything on their roadmap for this feature.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Verena Schwegel , if you consider any alternatives, on behalf of the Planyway team, I'd like to suggest trying Planyway. There, you can group issues by a reporter, it'll look like this: If any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to reach out
Hi Tania, thanks for your answer! Will have a look on Planyway. :-)
Hi Joseph,
thanks for your feedback!
Best
@Verena Schwegel
If my reply helped you, please click on "Accept answer" when you have chance. Out of the box it is not possible, but I am glad that there are add-ons that you can purchase to give you that functionality.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.