Hi all!
I am trying to come up with a Laboratory Guide to get rid of all the different PDF versions floating around the company. The guide includes a lot of drawing which need to be re-used on other pages.
I have a huge page wich includes all the drawing as a first overview. It is strucutred via headings and clickable via the beautiful content macro.
So it consists of the heading, picture and a short description which is mostly navigated by the table of contents displayed at the top of the page
My issue right now is, I want to use the content from heading #23 on 3 different pages. What is the smartest way to do so? I have like 100+ headings, so it would be cool if I dont have to remember the names of the anchors or excerpt macros. Is there something like a macro which I can click my way trough and select what I want do have displayed from a different page?
BR Lukas