Hello, I am looking for a way to copy one static card from one board to a completely different board. I am wanting this to happen on an established cadence, ie. weekly,monthly, daily.
The use case for this is as follows. On my reporting board I have a cards that represent a report that needs to be pulled. This board houses all of my reports. Some reports will be pulled by different staff, so I am wanting to copy each report card onto that specific users main task board on the day that the report is due.
Originally I was going to use the Card Repeater power-up, as I thought I would be able to repeat the card to a different board, alas I am unable to. I am looking for a solution to this that doesn't involve mirroring the cards either, as I want the card that is copied onto the persons task board to be untied to the original card. Which I want to remain untouched. Thank you!