Hello, I have recently discovered Trello and I am finding it very promising for keeping tasks/jobs under control in our small family business. I have started with a 14d free Premium trial and as of now I want to keep going but with Standard plan. I do not see Premium features to be so crucial for us.
And now... when learning and getting familiar with Trello I have created a Workspace I want to continue with. But it seems to be marked as Premium workspace and I can't really downgrade it. In Help/FAQ there is a "how to" description but it does not work for me. The trial for Premium plan is already gone and additionally I have "cancelled" it and when I go to "Explore Plans" and chose Standard, I cannot apply it to my existing workspace. It is not "clickable".
One solution is to create a new workspace, upgrade it to Standard plan and move everything for existing workspace to newly created one. But that is a solid evening of work for me. Or can I migrate with the earlier created content to new workspace without hassle?
Cheers,
Lukasz