In the worflow, we have the 'field' Approved.
Issues need to be approved by an assignee, before they can be assigned to someone who starts the work on that isse.
I have a modified notification + worflow scheme that does not send an email on every update of the issue, just on a few updates like: Approved, Assignee Changed, Resolved.
Looking at the History of a Ticket, you'll see:
"Name" made changes - "date/time"
Status Open [ 1 ] Approved [ 10001]
when the issue has been approved (where Name is the approver).
(So I'm guessing) that Jira "logs" this info)
I'm trying to use these names/users (we have 2 approval fields in the workflow), so I can run an event on the listener in the workflow, to have Jira mail these Approvers that a ticket has been closed.
Of cos, I liek to have this done, where no user intervention is needed.
Anyone a suggestion on how I can accomplish this?