I have a checkbox group field in my form with 5 options. On created, I have IFTTT macros that create a JIRA story based on what was checked.
The end user also has the ability to go back into the Confiforms record and check additional values that were not checked initially. My rule to do that is as follows:
hasChanged(partners):true AND !_previousState.partners:1 AND partners:1
Essentially making sure that the checkbox group has changed and that previous value for that checkbox <> the new one to avoid creating duplicates. In my head this logic works, and I create the JIRA story as intended, however I create a duplicate JIRA story for all the checked values in the form.
For example, if I had only initially checked off the first box (partners:1) and left the others blank, I'd create a JIRA story for that.
If I edit the record and check off the second box (partners:2) - I create a JIRA story for Partners 2 and an additional JIRA Story for Partners:1. 3 Story's in total with a duplicate of partners:1
Am I missing something?