Hi All,
I have attached a template (.txt file) I’ll be using with Jeti - But I hope you guys can understand my logic even if you do not use JETI.
I will be using one template and on transition this template will be used but based on #else/elseif statements..
I have gotten as far to be able to use the email button feature for manual AD-HOC emails sent from within an issue using a section of the template, and as you can see others are based on IssueTypes and field values.. Which work perfectly.
However I have become stuck where I want to use a status to trigger a part of the template but this then triggers other parts of the template.. So in effect I get two emails.. which I don’t want.
So I thought about creating a custom field that on transition this field is updated with a value, which I have done, but I now want the template to include this custom field data to trigger a section of the template.
I have become so focused on this that I have completely got myself lost..
I have 3 custom field values;
Custom Field ID: 10700
1. ReStart
2. Resolve
3. Further Assessment
4. no value/emtpy/none (which ever works)
I have tried to replicate what I have done already but I have failed. As you are most likely more skilled than I, can you see just from a quick glimpse how or where I should place this extra content. Or is there a way that events can be included from within the template?
Any help or guidance or any documentation that I may not have uncovered would be very grateful.
Many thanks (Test Template.txt)