Hi Admins!
My pictures are not attaching when I email an issue which is then created on our jira board if I attach a png file.
Only jpg attachments attach.
How do i fix this?
Hi @Vanessa Becker
I would raise an issue with Atlassian if this is happening on your instance.
I tried it on my instance and I'm not able to replicate the issue you are facing at the moment.
Kind regards,
Marc
Hi Vanessa - instead of answering your question, I don't even know that you can email ticket with an attachment. What product are you doing this in? Let me know if I can do this in Jira Software cloud product.
Hi @S Fong
You are able to do this in Jira Service Management as well as in Jira Cloud generally
A JSM project allows you to set 2 email addresses on per JSM project and link one single request type per JSM project. On email the 1 or 2 set email address(es), an issue will be created. See the link for documentation
JSM email setup
In Jira you are able to create a custom mail server by default, see link for the documentation
Jira mail server
I hope this information will help you on your way.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.