Hi I need to add my Jira Kanban board tickets to service desk tickets , at the moment I cant do this and Im not sure why , when I start to add in the linked ticket it says 'The issue key "TSB-102" does not exist.
How do I get this to link ?
Hi,To link issues you must also have permission to view the issues of the project in question (browse permission).Do you have the browse permission in jira-project TSB?
If you do have the permission, configured issue security levels can also play a role. Check with the project administrator of the project whether this is the case.
Regards, Marco
Hi Marco , I am an administrator of the project and I do have Browse permissions , what do you mean in regards to Security levels ?
Thanks,
There are no issue security levels configured for the project
Hi @Monica Yost
Strange then that you get the message 'The issue key "TSB-102" does not exist.
Can you clarify the situation with screenshots?And can you just watch TSB-102 in Jira?
Is it possible to link another issue?
I have the same issue, was there ever a resolution for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.