My Page properties report macro isn't showing data from a few pages.
I have Page properties report and have included the labels from a number of pages (all pages are within the same space and the report has the same space selected)
Within each of the other pages I have copied and pasted the SAME table layout (two columns all with the same rows with the left side being the heading and the right side being the values). These tables are all within a page properties container on every page.
This was working fine when I was referencing 3 of the pages - the page properties report included all the values from the 3 lables/pages referenced. Perfect I thought - then I went and added the same layout to 20 other pages (all in the same space - each with their own label)
But then after I added all of these labels/pages to the page properties report only two pages were now picked up. Every page has the same table and they are all in page property report containers - I cant see ANY differences other than the values on the right column.
I would post images but it is work related so I cant.