Hi
Is there a way to find users who have not created any content in a time periode ?
Hi @Thor Henrik Nordvik
try this SQL that I found in the Knowledge Base:
SELECT cu.user_nameFROM cwd_user cuJOIN user_mapping um ON um.username = cu.user_nameWHERE um.user_key NOT IN( SELECT CREATORFROM CONTENTWHERE CONTENTTYPE IN ('PAGE','BLOGPOST','COMMENT')AND CREATIONDATE > '2007-01-01' AND CREATOR IS NOT NULL)AND cu.active = 'T';
Hope that helps!
Kind regards,
Nicolai
I can't think of an easy way to do this in the Confluence GUI (even in the admin area).
The Confluence Cloud REST API can return this information. Use a Search request with the appropriate CQL to locate the data you want.
Likely a little bit of scripting will be needed, if you want a repeatable and clean listing.
If you just need this once (or rarely), I'd figure out a command-line request to get a list of all users, and another one to return a list of who has created content in that timeframe.
Then I'd strip out anything but the users in the second output, sort both user lists (and remove duplicates from the second output), and then diff the result. I'm good at the unix command line, so things like sort -u and awk or sed would be handy here. If that's greek to you, maybe consult a nearby developer who is handy with scripting. Someone good at python or scripting would be a good choice.
I agree, Confluence REST API is the way to go here!
How do I find the users that have created content, the unix commands I can, its the SQL and how the database is modeles that I am unsure of.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.