What I think is : there’s a process that suspended my account because it’s been too long since I connected. And since the time I connected, Atlassian changed the Bitbucket subscriptions from free to a choice between free and paid. But now when I try to log in Bitbucket, the new way doesn’t recognize the old kind of account so it’s asking me for a new username… But when I enter my username, it sees that there’s already an account with this name… but there’s a bug that prevent the process to recognize that this account is mine…
<screenshot_removed>
I soon have to commit git changes and push them to the repository, then deploy them to productions sites.
I tried the Atlassian support but since it's a free Bitbucket account, they're referring me to the community (you) ...
I’m thinking about starting a new repository on Github instead of Bitbucket but I liked way more how bitbucket was working so if you guys think you can do something for me, I’ll be patient...