I misunderstand the clone methond. only the title is correct, I can not edit other fields. therefore i want to cancel this ticket. but I cannot find method
I seek the help of admin of the project of "ASI RFSW' that is target group of my ticket.
He has delete right to delete this ticket created by clone a ticket.
he delete it. I got my goal .
thanks for your answers.
Hi @minghui_zhu
You need a transition from In Review to go to "Cancel" which you don't have the option for. It's hard to tell from just the image what your workflow is.
It's not a big deal. It won't affect the original issue.
You can try deleting the ticket as well from "More" -> "Delete" if you have permissions to do so.
Regards
Hi there,
Maybe you can move it to completed and chances are that you'll be asked to enter the resolution. If you have a resolution of "duplicate" or "won't do", you can use that to cancel the ticket. In any case, I'd ask the Jira administrator that manages your instance.
thanks for you
thans a lot for your share
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.