Hi,
We have recently updated the number users of our Confluence. The actual numbers of license that have been issued is 204, but it is shown in the License details table only 92. Could anyone help me how to get and see the actual number of issued licenses? Thanks.
License_2016-12-07_9-28-51.png
Licences are not "issued". You have 92 people who belong to a group that says "these guys can log in". That's it. I've no idea where your 204 comes from, but where-ever you are getting it, it is not part of Confluence.
Hi Thu,
Why do you think you have issued 204 licences? Are you keeping a separate record outside of Confluence?
We have updated the number of licenses from 100 to 500
The 92 is the old number before we updated
We issued 112 more after the updating, but the number is still '92'
When I go to 'List Users' I can see all the users that have been recently issued, and I know that they have also signed up into the system.
I just dont what is going wrong.
Does the number stay as 92 when you click the Refresh button?
Again, licences are not "issued". I do not know what you mean by that. Whatever you think the process is, it's not a Confluence function.
If you think your "92" is wrong, you need to look at how many users have active accounts that can log in to check it. Your "issued" licences are utterly irrelevant.
Go to global administration and find "global permissions". Look at the group or groups who get "can use confluence" permission.
Now go to user management and count up the people in those groups. Does that come to 92?
Yes, it stays 92, Rob.
Thanks
Thanks, Nic. I found the correct number in the View System Information, but not in the License Details:
image2016-12-15 14:14:27.png
You're right, something is odd there. If the System Information tells you there are 206 users, but the License Details tell you there are 92 users, that is a discrepancy that needs to be resolved.
As no-one here has seen this discrepancy before, it'll be difficult for us to help you. You should log a ticket with Atlassian Support and ask them to investigate. When you get a resolution would you mind posting it here so we can help anyone who has this problem in the future?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.