I started working for NYS recently after being in the private sector for many years that included a dev-ops team that supported all of our Jira needs. I used to be the admin over 10 years ago when we first started using it on my team when we went Agile at GE but it is a lot different now I am finding. Add to that with the state we have a Dev environment, a QA (Eval) environment and then we move to Prod. I am trying to figure out the best way to move things along so that they don't have to span multiple sprints when they move from Dev to QA as QA really means UAT and that is when we ask the end users to do some high level testing. We are doing automation in Dev for new functionality as well as bugs. Any suggestions on where I could get some advice or a workflow that handles this type of scenario?
Thanks!!