I've configuration of Confluence server under HTTPS with NGINX. Unfortunately I can't view any docs by clicking on them. I see that browser try to open modal window and it show progress circle and that's all. At trace of browser I see only alive requests to browser. Please advise what should I do to fix it.
HI @Sergey Kondakov Can you please check if "Office Connector" plugin is enabled ?
Hi. Plugins was enabled. I've check it earlier.
Great that you have got it working
So, have you any idea about this issue? It's still completely desn't work.
Is this happening for all attachment types or any specific type of files?
Yes, for all attachments, I can only download it through web browser. When I try open it at confluence interface I see that nothing happens, only progress ring is rotating.
Ah ok, this is something that need troubleshooting by collecting HAR file to see if the requests are completing or stuck. I would suggest raising a support ticket to Atlassian Support for help.
I try it but I have Server release and faced with some issues. Could advise which path should be used to register my ticket.
Atlassian no longer offers personal support for Starter Licenses.
Ah yes, server Starter Licenses are supported exclusively through the Atlassian Community which is also staffed with atlassian support engineers who can help for such issues. Hopefully someone gets back to you on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.