Hi All,
I have read up as much replies regarding my problem here but still I get this frustrating error when I tried to make it works on Https with my SSL certificate pfx.
Yes, I have followed these steps below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/running-confluence-over-ssl-or-https-161203.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Why-does-not-it-work-ssl-https/qaq-p/1396455
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-KeyStore-on-Windows-Server/qaq-p/1361389
They have very much similar issues as i have.
Please see my screen captures.
I have imported my SSL certificate in pfx format into the keystore as you can see in the screen. It is valid. The password are all valid as I tested it.
I have gone over the config files so many times in the last 4 days.
I have rebooted the server etc.
Note: It runs perfectly with localhost:8090 but as soon as I added configurations for Https it just spit the dummy.
Please help I am desperate!
Vinh
Hi @Vinh Le Have you referred the solution on this KB article to see if that helps.
Yes i ve read that . I have imported it into keystore as you can see in the screen capture
But it just didnot recognise my keystore file
If you configure the keystoreFile path as "C:\Users\Administrator\VinhKeystore.ks does that make any difference?
I have seemed to solve this issue.
Since it is started by Windows services, I had to change Confluence service log on to be run as local system account. This seems to allow it to access the folder c:\users\administrator\my-ssl-cert.pfx file.
You can create a new answer and mark it as accepted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.