Hi there,
I have roughly 150 pages of text filled tables (2 rows, 30 columns) created by an API call. Each is in a Table Excerpt macro. I am attempting to merge these into a single table on a separate page. I am using a Table Excerpt Include macro within a Table Transformer macro on the single separate page. The tables to be merged are identified by the table excerpt name (the same on each of the ~150 pages) and by the labels on the individual pages (the same for each of the ~150 pages). I have an indeterminate number of pages (but it is around 150 and could change in the future) which have the tables that need to be merged.
I have been using the basic merge function of the table transformer (SELECT * FROM T*).
On merging the tables on the separate page, two of the table excerpt include tables merge successfully (these would be the first two in the table if all merged correctly due to there numerical IDs, but are the not the first two tables which are added into the macro). The third table is transposed such that the original header row is transposed and added in the first column (creating 30 new rows), with the 2nd row being added as an additional new column. Each subsequent table is not merged and simply displayed as it would be in a simple table excerpt macro.
Sadly, I cannot share screen shots to demonstrate exactly what the issue is.
My columns header contains special characters of '&' and ':' if these might make a difference - I have no experience of SQL - removing them does not seem to have made a difference however.
Does anyone have any suggestions of what might be the issue and how I could go about fixing it?
I have tried altering the table excerpt names, label names, the speed of API import, the excerpt type (page properties macro merges fine but changes the ordering of the columns which I can't have happen), and the header text to no effect