So, 2 years ago I wrote a program in C# (command based) which created filters through the Jira API's using a POST-call to the API. I got everything working and created around 200 filters using this method.
Now to my problem, I manage to loose the code and program when my laptop crashed and unfortunately I did not have a backup of the code. (stupid, I know).
Now when I try to do the same thing again (using a more fancy WinForm application in visual studio with C#) I can't remember how I did it. I'm pretty sure I worked with a string containing the JQL, something like <jira url>/rest/api/2/filter/?jql=project%20%3D%20SWE" (or something similar. (SWE is the project key in Jira).
Does anyone have a good example of C# and creating filter? Any ideas which way to go, using a HttpClient or HttpWebRequest or something?
I have tried those and get a lot of 400 or 415 issues as a response.
Kind regards, J