Hey there,
hope it's not too off-topic (if it is, please move to this category) ..
I love using Jira and Trello, Git and other tools to get many things done and being productive. First I used that for my personal life. Nowadays, I'm doing lot's of organizing as well for my company and for my university projects where we sometimes work with lots of people.
I really like this organizing stuff, feels good to me. So I started to wonder if I should become a Product Owner (at the moment I'm studying web development and career wise I went more into this direction so far) .. But I'm really interested going into this special direction as it combines lots of my skills.
We don't have any propper education (I guess we have somewhere) for this new kinda Job title in Germany. So I started doing this course: https://www.coursera.org/learn/agile-atlassian-jira
Do you have other tips on how to get really good in agile project management especially for Software / web engineering teams?
I hope the question is not too frank. I will be leaving university in 1 year and would like to prepare properly for starting my profession.
Best regards from Berlin,
Luis