I have a Confiforms Checkbox group field that IFTTT creates JIRA objects on created and on modified based on the checked values.
I want to be able to modify my JIRA objects and create new ones based on what's checked against the checkbox group.
Let's say the field is a called "partners" and I want to create a JIRA issue when partners:1 and when the form is modified I want to update that JIRA issue when partners:1. If the Confiforms record was already created and and the checkbox group has changed and now partners:1 is true, then I want to create the JIRA issue but only when the previous value was !partners:1 as to not create issues when other checkbox variables are updating. I've tried two different filtering logics within the IFTTT macro with no success.
- hasChanged(partners):true AND _previousState.partners:<>1 AND partners:1
- hasChanged(partners):true AND _previousState.!partners:1 AND partners:1
Couldn't find more details online on how to solve for this and hoping that you can provide a little direction. Thanks!